The Team at The Groves Hinchley Wood will always do their best for you. But they need your help to provide the best care for all patients. Please show your support by following these simple guidelines:
- Please treat the Doctors and all their staff as you would expect to be treated by them – with politeness and respect.
- Please cancel appointments that you cannot attend or no longer need – somebody else is always waiting. You can now do this ‘on line’.
- Please think twice before requesting a doctors visit to your home – is a visit really necessary?
- Please do not expect a prescription every time you visit the Surgery – most things get better without the doctors prescription pad and good advice is often the best treatment!
- Please remember that you can find basic health information elsewhere – for example your local Pharmacist NHS 111 and on this website.
- Please request your repeat prescriptions in good time, giving 2 working days notice – this will help avoid delays. Again online is the preferred choice.
- Please remember that doctors are only human and the NHS does not fund certain treatments. The doctors cannot solve many problems and though we will always strive to relieve pain and distress many illnesses have no specific treatment.
- If you do have a genuine complaint, please first contact Marilyn Miller our Practice Manager. This is usually the quickest way to begin to resolve any problems.